Full-Time Building Materials Associate
Earn top-dollar wages and drive your career at a “Top Places to Work” organization. As one of Utah’s premier providers of building materials, Sunroc Building Materials is looking for individuals who want an energizing career and who believe in the time honored values of honesty, quality, and working with the best.
The Building Materials Associate provides internal sales support and exceptional service to current and potential customers.
- Assist walk-in customers by answering product/service questions and providing project solutions;
- Accurately maintain customer records, insuring that customer, prospect, and account information is correct;
- Provide exceptional customer service, team support and product training;
- Provide support to project estimators as needed;
- Enter customer orders/transactions in system database and key information is correct;
- Provide effective support to sales team;
- Accurately and efficiently process customer transactions;
- Complete required documentation for incoming/outgoing materials;
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills;
- Ability to review and analyze details information;
- Robust information and task management skills;
- Posesses a detailed knowledge of Sunroc products, processes, and relevant production capabilities;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- Physical Work Requirements: Exert up to 50 lbs. of force regularly;
- Repetitive motion associated with operating equipment;
- Regular exposure to the elements;
- Frequent bending, standing, lifting, and ongoing physical activity.