Full-Time Business Event Coordinator
Business Event Coordinator
BrightRock is looking for a Business Coordinator to plan, schedule, and coordinate events throughout the United States on various training topics. Additionally, the qualified individual will work directly with the President of the Company on various executive administrative tasks. The qualified individual will have duties that are needed to complete event and ensure every client is happy with our team and our performance of the event.
Core Competencies & Skills:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks, clients and projects
- Strong communication skills with focus on customer support
- Proven leadership and teamwork
- Persistent and self-motivated
- Ability to autonomously make decisions and be accountable.
- Ability to effectively manage own schedule and adapt to changing expectations using Outlook tools
- Meeting/event venue site searches, hotel Request for Proposal (RFP) preparation/distribution, and vendor contract negotiations
- Group travel coordination
- Budgeting & cost savings tracking
- Organizing/archiving meeting data/files
- Catering and audio-visual coordination
- Identifies and builds relationships with area venues and event vendors through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Demonstrate integrity in the daily work place
Qualifications & Experience:
- University or College Degree or equivalent job experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of related field work experience in event management, offsite catering or sales
- Proven Microsoft suite experience
- Salesforce and Office 365 software experience an asset
- Social media experience
- Some travel may be required.
BrightRock is a powerful conduit which brings products and services to market smarter and faster, with proven results.
A Business Process Outsource (BPO) provider, BrightRock makes the process of getting your products or services to consumers more efficient, successful and profitable. How is that possible? Experience and hard work. For nearly 20 years, we’ve researched, experimented, and fine-tuned our strategies so that sales, marketing, training, and measurable results are down to a science. If you want results, you get them with BrightRock.
Simply put, no one knows your product or service like you do and no one knows how to get it in the hands of consumers like we do.
BrightRock is a silent partner that is anything but quiet when it comes to promoting and marketing your company. We are committed to reaching your goals.