Full-Time Camp Chef: Customer Service Representative
Passion for cooking and the outdoors, this is what drives our teams at Camp Chef to continuously reinvent solutions to merge the two. This creates a fast paced and dynamic culture where our customers come first. We love our core business hours which allow us to work (4) 10 hour days (Monday – Thursday), but understand the need to flex these hours to meet customer needs during peak seasons. The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is responsible for all aspects of order processing from initial receipt of customer purchase order until the customer is satisfied with the delivery of their order. The CSR is a primary customer contact and is responsible for assuring the customer receives excellent service in addition to acting with Management as the internal interface for all customer post sales activity.
- Answer inbound phone calls & respond to high volumes of emails, regarding customer’s questions and address any concerns they may have.
- Return all telephone calls and emails from customers within 24 hours.
- Enter and manage customer purchase orders with 100% accuracy to include pricing, discounts terms and logistics.
- Provide technical support for products, along with other miscellaneous tasks.
- Communicate with customers to coordinate ship dates, freight forwarder information and product availability.
- Coordinate customer returns via RMA process.
- Develop and maintain positive customer relations with both external and internal customers and staff.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from management and team members.
- Maintain excellent customer service to all customers and sales reps.
- Demonstrate initiative and problem solving skills.
- Some outbound follow up calls are required.
- Must be able to disassemble and reassemble every product by the end of 1 year
- 2 years’ experience with customer service preferred.
- Minimum typing of 40 WPM.
- Must have superior customer service skills, with a naturally positive attitude.
- Team player and willing to help out where ever needed.
- Knowledge of computers and office equipment is a must.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment, along with multi-tasking.
- Must be technically inclined
- Energetic customer centric phone skills – must trouble shoot customer product problems
- Ability to operate or willingness to certify for Forklift operation desired
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Have a HS diploma or GED.
- Experience in NetSuite a huge plus.
• As indicated by responsibilities; ability to handle multiple priorities
• Computer terminal use 10 hours per day.
• Moving boxes of products for shipping.
• Ability to lift 25 pounds unassisted.
• Standard Office w/Warehouse
We offer a highly competitive salary, comprehensive benefits including: medical and dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement, and the ability to add value to an exciting mission!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled