This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
16 Aug 2019
Full-Time Commercial and Residential Personal Handyman / Assistant
- We are on the hunt for a full-time skilled jack-of-all-trades. This Handyman will stay busy supporting the Handyman needs of a couple company’s owned and run by a group of 3 entrepreneurs. The Handyman will split time working at the office of our small software company, our concession business, e-commerce business and other personal residence Handyman needs. You will be responsible for all maintenance, upkeep, cleaning and repair duties needed.To be an effective handyman, you will be skilled, self-driven and hard-working, with outstanding problem-solving abilities. Skillful hands, good physical stamina, and strong technical knowledge are important parts of the successful candidates’ talents.
Examples of responsibilities include:
- Perform basic tasks including painting and filling crevices, clean facilities and managing maintenance repairs.
- Assemble desks, hang pictures and shelving, install door handles.
- Regularly check community spaces to identify issues with litter, mechanical failure or breakdowns.
- Repair plumbing, electrical and safety systems.
- Maintain the cleanliness of outside spaces such as parking lots and sidewalks.
- Oversee trash containers on the company premises.
- Maintain green spaces and trim bushes and other yardwork.
- Sprinkler repair
- Run errands and haul trailers around.
- Suggest additional repairs when identified and needed
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification required.
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work with hardware tools and power equipment.
- Extremely organized with good communication skills.
- Detail-orientated with an aptitude for problem-solving.
- Full-time employee
- $13-19 per hour DOE
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance