Full-Time Construction Restoration Project Manager
Construction Restoration Project Manager
Sierra Restoration, a well-established disaster restoration contractor, with an 8 Year reputation for excellence as an industry leader has a full-time Project Manager position available in Northern Utah. We are looking for a professional to help close and retain customers by promptly responding to requests for estimates on property damage, effectively communicating the organization’s capabilities while maintaining the highest levels of customer care.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage construction projects after demolition is complete.
- Reconstruction from Water Damage jobs
- Reconstruction from Fire Damage Jobs
- Reconstruction from Mold damage
- Re roofs, Siding, and Exterior damage from Wind, Hail or Collision from vehicles.
- Remodels, repairs and renovations from non-insurance jobs.
- Coordinate with estimator and communicate with subcontractors
- Create schedules, both start and finish dates.
- Perform quality control on in-house workers and subcontractors
- Develop list of materials and equipment needed for projects
- Able to read estimates from Xactimate and Excel.
Qualifications – Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) or one to 12 months of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Construction experience is required.
Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
If you’re ready to be part of a growing company that appreciates individual accomplishments, forward your resume and cover letter explaining your interest in the position why you believe you would be a good fit.
$14.00 – $18.00 DOE