Full-Time Customer Service Agent
Esurance is hiring Customer Service Representatives to join our Service team in our Ogden, Utah office. As a Customer Service Representative you will interact extensively with customers – responding to customer inquiries, gathering information, keying in data, resolving problems and providing answers to customers.
Providing the best customer service is really important to us here at Esurance, and we’re looking for customer service representatives to help our customers better understand insurance products and ultimately deliver a delightful experience. Come be part of our growing team – we’d love you to join us!
Must have availability to work full-time 5 days per week, evenings, and at least one weekend day per week.
In this role you will receive:
- $15/hour plus shift differential pay
- Paid training
- Full benefits – eligible on your first day (medical, dental, vision, etc.)
- 401k + Co. Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
The start date for this class is April 2 2018!
- Provides superior phone service to customers.
- Treats all customers and coworkers courteously and professionally; handles irate customers in a professional manner.
- Learns and maintains a thorough working knowledge of all product information.
- Calls customers to provide advice on follow up research items.
- Initiates workflow (Webforms) documents with other departments accurately.
- Obtains customer feedback information and forwards information to suggestion tracking.
- Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Conducts research to determine best resolution to customer issues in balance with business needs.
- Promotes the company by providing top-notch service and inviting referrals.
- Meets or exceeds Customer Service Rep 1 standards for customer service quality and productivity.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Able to listen attentively and provide excellent customer service skills with difficult callers.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written with the ability to write clearly and the ability to read aloud accurately with proper grammar, good enunciation, and smooth flow.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to operate a phone, computer system, copier, and other office equipment.
- Able to adhere to all organizational policies and procedures.
- Able to type 35 or more wpm (words per minute).
Experience / Education:
- High School diploma or GED required
- One or more years customer service experience