Full-Time Customer Service Manager
North Atlantic Imports – Blackstone Products
Customer Service Manager (CSM)
Hourly Pay: Based on Experience
Job Location: North Logan, Utah
Travel Percentage: 0%-10%
Position Type: Full Time
Job Shift: Day Shift
Hours: 8-5pm, Monday-Friday
Education Level: 4+ years of experience
North Atlantic Imports produces outdoor cooking appliances. These include griddles, grills, and pizza ovens fueled by liquid propane and charcoal. These products are sold through major retailers across the US and Canada. Our products can be found in Lowe’s, Home Depot, Walmart, Cabela’s, and many online retailers such as Amazon.
North Atlantic Imports is looking for a full-time Customer Service Manager. The primary responsibility of the CSM will be to provide outstanding service to Blackstone customers. They will need to be helpful, friendly, empathetic, and knowledgeable about our products. The applicant must have excellent experience in providing customer service as well as the ability to lead a team of Customer Service Representatives. The CSR will answer customer support questions regarding features and benefits, warranty information, assembly, replacement parts, vendor locations, and general cooking questions.
- Manage difficult or emotional customer situations, promptly respond to customer needs, and solicit customer feedback to improve service.
- Customers contact Blackstone for advice on how to use our products. It is expected that the CSM will be able to discuss different cooking methods as well as answer general cooking questions.
- Helping customers over the phone and internet assemble their products and diagnose issues in regards to using our products.
- Must become a product expert with excellent working knowledge of all Blackstone products.
- Collaborate with marketing, engineering, and sales teams to provide and improve documentation, user’s manuals, and FAQs for products.
- Manage a team of Customer Service Representatives.
- Maintain records of customer complaints to track trends for quality assurance purposes.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; genuinely empathizes; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Interpersonal Skills – Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control; Remains open to others’ ideas and tries new things.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Judgment – Displays willingness to make decisions; Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Supports and explains reasoning for decisions; Includes appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Must be able to take and give constructive criticism
- Excellent computer skills, windows, internet, and Microsoft Office.
- Any experience with outdoor cooking equipment or liquid propane products is a plus.
- Employee will work in an office setting based in North Logan, Utah.
- May require long periods of sitting and talking on the phone, or typing on a computer.
- No freelancers or digital commuters