Part-Time Donut Fryer-HEBER
Do you enjoy working in a fresh scratch bakery?
Do you like working the early morning hours?
Lee’s Marketplace is hiring a Donut Fryer!
Supervisor: BAKERY MANAGER
Hours: FULL TIME/PART TIME, MUST BE AVAILABLE BETWEEN 2AM-11AM
Position Summary: Responsible for producing the donuts from start to finish as directed by the Bakery Manager and according to company standards
- Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
- Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
- Provides a safe, clean and positive environment; and consistently builds and supports a culture that is based on relationships and continuous improvement.
- Has knowledge of and complies with all company policies, procedures, programs and directives. Refers to Team Member Handbook continually to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Promotes a harassment-free environment, and immediately reports any potential harmful situation to management.
- Continually strives to build knowledge and skills, both personally and within the department and store through training and education of self and other team members.
- Attends departmental, store and company meetings as required; contributes to profits and revenues and meets productivity standards.
- Perform bakery functions such as preparing, frying, and finishing one or more bakery items at a time as directed, according to standard formulas and procedures.
- Knowledgeable of basic bakery terms and processes such as fermentation, bench time, proofing, and effects of temperature variations on bakery items.
- Capable of filling, rotating, arranging and merchandising displays and display cases.
- Possess knowledge of pricing, dating, wrapping or bagging of all bakery products in accordance with Bakery Manager
Minimum Age: 18 Years of age.
Lifting Requirements: Ability to lift 30+ pounds
Equipment: Oven, fryer, slicer, wrapping machine, bread molding machine, cake cutting band saw, batter mixer, scales, etc.
Physical Abilities: Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, twist, and bend; repetitive use of hands and arms to push, pull, carry, lift, reach, grip and balance; occasionally stoop, crouch, kneel or crawl. Lifting may include floor to shoulder and overhead lifting. Occasional use and climbing of step stools or ladders required.
Communication: Ability to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
Education: High School diploma or GED; or related job experience and/or training are required.
This job description is a summary of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned by those who are in direct authority or by the Store Director.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.