Full-Time Field Support Specialist
Sunroc Building Materials
Since 1938, Sunroc Building Materials (SBM) has been providing best quality building and construction supplies to contractors, builders and homeowners throughout the Intermountain West, backed by outstanding customer service.
At Sunroc Building Materials, our people make the difference. Recognized as one of Utah’s “Best Companies to Work For” in 2017, SBM has always placed the highest value on maintaining a positive, rewarding, and energizing work culture. We recognize the value of our team and offer highly competitive compensation and benefits, as well as opportunities for advancement and growth. If honesty, quality and dependability are values you uphold, we’d love to meet with you.
To accommodate continued rapid growth and expansion, SBM is seeking a motivated Field Support Specialist to provide support to Building Materials Sales Representative in the Logan area. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Provide back-office support to Building Materials Sales Rep by processing customer orders, tracking and reporting key data, and maintaining account records, etc.;
- Support project bids by conducting research, collecting data, and interfacing with key internal partners;
- Contact customers and prospects to arrange appointments or to update them regarding the status of an order or a delivery;
- Communicate customer needs/concerns to Sales Rep, informing him/her of any problems or issues that may affect customer relations;
- Enter order details into tracking software and confirm that price, discount level and product requirements are correct;
- Track and communicate stock availability and production schedules to Sales Rep and relevant internal partners;
- Accurately maintain customer records, insuring that customer, prospect, and account information is correct;
- Prepare and maintain accurate sales, activity, and expense reports;
- Monitor customer job progress;
- Maintain effective relationships with employees that have contact with customers;
Knowledge and Skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, problem solving, and technical skills;
- Ability to review and analyze details information;
- Robust information and task management skills;
- Possesses a detailed knowledge of Sunroc products, processes, and relevant production capabilities;
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or GED;
- Experience in sales, construction, or related field.
- Physical Work Requirements – Medium: exerting up to 15 lbs of force regularly;
- Consistent history of exceptional professional progress and performance;
- Repetitive motion associated with operating a computer and other office equipment.