Full-Time Front Office Supervisor
Alpine Orthopaedic Specialists is recruiting a Front Office/Front Desk Supervisor with managerial and medical office experience. This team member oversees supervising, mentoring, training and establishing the employee schedule for the front office/front desk team at our two office locations. The front office supervisor is responsible for and expected to perform all task related to front office/front desk business operations. The front office/front desk tasks include but are not limited to:
- Patient registration through the practice management/scheduling system and manage patient registration paperwork.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Insurance verification, patient information, and patient reminder calls.
- Collect on patient account balances and copays.
- Process medical records requests.
- Documentation management and scanning of all paperwork into the Electronic Health Record.
- Participate in and oversee phone operator duties.
- Develop workflow efficiencies.
- Assist the billing department with projects and tasks.
- In all tasks, the supervisor must follow strict patient privacy procedures and maintain a friendly and professional working atmosphere. They also must help keep the front office and waiting area clean and organized.
Position includes comparative wage, health insurance, 401(k), paid time off and paid holidays.