Part-Time Full Benefits – Part Time Weekend Days & Nights – Production & Distribution
- Part-Time work with FULL BENEFITS available
- Shift Differential for all Weekend Shifts
- Opportunity for pay increase after training period
- Day Shift Schedule: Saturday & Sunday 10:00 AM – 10:30 PM
- Night Shift Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10:00 PM – 10:30 AM
What you’ll do
The Production Associate has front-line responsibility in manufacturing, assembly, basic testing, packaging and shipping of products. All associates carry out the production process by closely following the standard operating procedures as they relate to materials handling, equipment operation, and finished goods packaging.
- Reads and follows work procedures and schematics or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Performs manufacturing/assembly operations and various tasks following procedures, bills of materials, work instructions, and process aid sheets
- Maintains daily production output
- Inspects in-process & finished product
- Follows all EHS and Quality policies and procedures
- May participate in quality control inspections
- Works with team lead, engineers, supervisors, and managers to improve quality and process efficiency
- Other duties as assigned, and may be asked to be included in quality activities, training sessions, and employee activity teams
The Distribution Associate executes the receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for assembly/manufacture of product.
- Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts or forklifts
- Picks parts/products for shipments ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity
- Physically and systemically receive/issue individual material requisitions from internal and external departments
- Create and/or maintain transactional inventory records
- Maintain accurate files of packing and shipping activity
- Communicate/notify appropriate personnel of shipping/inventory discrepancies
- Fill kits and deliver to production as required
- Maintain stocking/inventory objectives
- Quantifies and verifies cycle count
- Comply with EHS and Quality System regulations and policies
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
Who you are
- High School Diploma/GED or local equivalent
- Frequently move, lift, carry, push or pull weights up to 50 pounds unassisted and occasionally lift/move weights greater than 50 pounds with assistance
Who we are
Whatever your role, we bring purpose and challenge into our everyday work. If you are driven to make the world a better place thanks to science and medicine, you’ll feel right at home here. If you’re flexible, curious and relentless, you’ll belong. If you are excited about a global culture, this can be the place to further your career.
Cytiva is a 3.3 billion USD global life sciences leader with nearly 7000 associates across 40 countries who are dedicated to our mission to advance and accelerate therapeutics. As a trusted partner to customers that range in scale and scope, Cytiva brings efficiencies to research and manufacturing workflows, ensuring the development, manufacture and delivery of transformative medicines to patients.
Cytiva is part of the Danaher family of companies, a global science and technology innovator committed to helping customers solve complex challenges and improving quality of life around the world.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.