Full-Time Full-Time Bus Driver (Extraboard)
Cache Valley Transit District is seeking applications for full-time Extraboard Bus Drivers. We offer competitive wages, health, dental, life, and vision insurance , retirement benefits, safety incentives, and a great working environment. NO experience is required – we will train the right candidates.
- Must be available 4:30 am to 9:00 pm M-F & 9:50 am to 6:00 pm Saturday
- 21 years of age or older
- No more than 2 moving violations in the past three years
- Must pass a DOT physical, including drug/alcohol testing
Extraboard positions are designed as a resource for dispatch and can be assigned to fill open shifts, PTO shift coverage, and call-ins
- There is no guarantee of any specific shift(s)
- Shifts may change from day to day, week to week, month to month, bid to bid
- Extraboard employees need to be proficient with all CVTD bus services; including fixed route and CAR driving shifts
Extraboard employees can expect to work Monday through Saturday and may be expected to work 40+ hours per week including other duties as assigned.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in working for our organization please submit an application no later than Thursday, May 30, 2019 at 5:00 pm. Applications may be filled out in one of the following ways:
- Fill out and submit an application here: https://cvtdbus.org/MIWorkWithCvtd/employmentfiles/OnlineApplication.php
- Pick up an application at either our main office at 754 West 600 North in Logan or at our Intermodal Transit Center located at 150 E 500 N in Logan between 7:00 am and 6:00 pm.
- Or go to https://cvtdbus.org/MIWorkWithCvtd/employmentopportunities.php for more information.