Full-Time Full-Time NOC Shift Home Health Pediatric LPN or RN
Now Hiring Nurses who love kids!
Full-Time NOC Shift Home Health Pediatric LPN or RN
Signature Healthcare at Home – 74 W 100 N – Logan, Utah 84321
Start making a difference today in child and family lives! We serve families with special needs children by providing trustworthy and caring nurses to care for their child in their home and at school. When families have a child with special medical needs they rarely get to leave their home for appointments, school events, time with other children, grocery shopping or date nights. Some of our parents work outside the home so they benefit greatly by having a nurse care for their child at night do they can get sleep and are ready to perform at work. When our nurses care for their child, it gives them the confidences to leave the home or get some much needed rest, knowing their child’s needs are being met. This is a tremendous benefit for the family and privilege for our nurses to be able to provide such valuable and appreciated nursing care.
Pediatric Nurse is responsible for coordinating and delivering quality care to pediatric patients from day of admission through day of discharge. Utilizing physicians’ orders and professional skills, the Pediatric Nurse follows a plan of care that meets the specific needs of each patient and is in compliance with federal and state regulations, reimbursement guidelines and Access’ policies and procedures. Positions available are Full-Time 40 hours a week, Part-Time 24 to 30 hours a week, and PRN (on call up to 24 hours a week), working one-on-one with a pediatric patient to provide nursing needs in the patient’s home and/or school environment.
Experience preferred in:
- Medication Administration
- Eternal Feeding
- School based Healthcare
- Must possess a nursing degree from an accredited college or university.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an LPN or RN in Utah.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Reliable and willing to work on the weekends.
- Committed to delivering quality care to kids with special developmental and physical needs.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Competency in general nursing theory, techniques and practice.
- Must possess the ability to work independently without supervision; must be a self-starter and use good judgment difficult situations.
- Must possess the ability to work in an ever-changing environment, remaining focused and adapt with ease.
- Knowledge and experience interacting with residents of this nature.
- Possess personal sensitivity to the needs and experiences of others and a non-judgmental attitude towards persons of differing standards, values, lifestyles and ages.
- Willing to be on call and place client’s needs first.