Part-Time Inventory Manager and Customer Support
- Manage customer support inbound calls from customers (where is my order, how do I install this, what part will fit my firearm, etc.)
- Assist warehouse manager with inventory receiving including labeling, barcoding and stocking shelves.
- Assist our fulfillment manager in order fulfillment and shipping when needed.
- Assist in purchasing and issuing POs to our suppliers.
- Maintain workplace and warehouse cleanliness.
- Assist with management and outreach with our dealer program.
- Assist marketing manager in brainstorming with media and marketing to promote additional customer interaction.
- Continue developing the Anarchy Outdoors brand.
- Be a vital part of the team.
- Self Starter
- Able to meet deadlines
- Critical Thinker and Team Player
- Willing to assist other co-workers
- Firearm knowledge/ experience preferred
About Anarchy Outdoors
Located in Northern Utah – the heart of The Rocky Mountains – and founded in 2015, Anarchy Outdoors has quickly become the go-to outfitter for local and national long range rifle shooters. With over 500+ (and growing!) self designed and individually selected items, you can guarantee that the quality and precision of our curated inventory is top notch. If we don’t run the accessory ourselves, we don’t stock it!