Part-Time Lee’s On-line Personal Shopper- Smithfield
ON LINE PERSONAL SHOPPER
Department: Front End
Supervisor: Front End Manager
Hours: Varied, part time 15-25 PER WEEK, 12PM-9PM, Monday-Saturday
Minimum Age: 21 Years of age.
Position Summary: Managing on–line orders that come through the new app by pulling the order and seeing it from store to guest., by pulling orders according to guest list, preparing order for pick up or delivery and delivering order to car or home. Organization, understanding of modern technology and social communication skills are required.
• Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
• Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
• Provides a safe, clean and positive environment; and consistently builds and supports a culture that is based on relationships and continuous improvement.
• Has knowledge of and complies with all company policies, procedures, programs and directives. Refers to Team Member Handbook continually to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Promotes a harassment-free environment, and immediately reports any potential harmful situation to management.
• Continually strives to build knowledge and skills, both personally and within the department and store through training and education of self and other team members.
• Attends departmental, store and company meetings as required; contributes to profits and revenues and meets productivity standards.
• Understand computer system for deliveries by monitoring delivery app.
• Pulling orders according to guest list in a careful manner.
• Preparing order for pick up or delivery and storing in appropriate space
• Delivery of order to guest thru pick up or delivery.
• Loading curbside orders into the guest’s car in an orderly manner.
Minimum Age: 21 Years of age.
Lifting Requirements: Ability to lift 30+ pounds
Equipment: Computer, internet, grocery carts and bins, handheld computer device, cash register, etc.
Physical Abilities: Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, twist, and bend; repetitive use of hands and arms to push, pull, carry, lift, reach, grip and balance; occasionally stoop, crouch, kneel or crawl. Lifting may include floor to shoulder and overhead lifting. Occasional use and climbing of step stools or ladders required.
Communication: Ability to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
Education: High School diploma or GED; or related job experience and/or training are required.
This job description is a summary of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned by those who are in direct authority or by the Store Director.