Full-Time Location Manager – Millwork and Door Shop
Sunroc Building Materials is currently hiring a Location Manager in the Logan Millwork and Door Shop. This is a new position that comes as a result of continual growth that we have experienced. Responsibilities for this position include:
- Effectively manage SBM business unit in alignment with organizational priorities and customer needs;
- Drive individual and team performance through the effective evaluation, training and management;
- Assist in the effective recruitment, onboarding, and development of required talent;
- Analyse individual and team performance to identify skill gaps and training needs;
- Provide quarterly performance feedback to individual production personnel and provide necessary training to promote growth and development;
- Track, collect, and submit all necessary data for the timely, error-free processing of payroll;
- Maintain site and warehouse inventory through regular, on-site product counts and accurate and efficient annual physical inventory counts;
- Provide all purchasing for product groups within business unit and according to SBM company purchasing requirements.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders including, customers, sales reps, suppliers, and co-workers;
- Review all production to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded daily;
- Maintain equipment and tools through regular inspection and effective preventative maintenance program;
- Perform operational and financial audits in accordance with best practice standards;
- Maximize overall performance quality by effectively communicating job standards, customer needs, timelines, and by double-checking all outgoing paperwork & job assignments;
- Maintain clean, safe and effective site & working conditions.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Strong ability to evaluate individual and team performance and to create accountability;
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid mathematical skills conducive to measurement, payroll calculation, and basic data analysis;
- Strong interpersonal and team-building skills;
- Ability to achieve performance objectives in a time-sensitive and quality centered environment;
- Demonstrate initiative and reliability with minimal supervision;
- Knowledge of building products industry generally and millwork operations specifically;
- Product knowledge of residential and commercial door components and accompanying millwork products.
- BS in a relevant field;
- 3-5 years’ experience managing a team in the building supply industry;
- 1-2 years experience in successful management of Millwork or Door Shop operation.