Full-Time Millwork Technician
Sunroc Building Materials is a seeking skilled Millwork Technician to fabricate interior and exterior doors in our Salt Lake City shop. SBM is looking for motivated professionals who want an energizing career and who believe in the time-honored values of honesty, quality, and working with the best. Voted one of Utah’s “Top Places to Work” in 2015, Sunroc offers a supportive culture, excellent compensation and an outstanding benefits package.
- Implement company vision and core values;
- Work with production teams to improve value streams;
- Fabricate exterior and interior residential doors in accordance to customer requirements and Company standards;
- Operate appropriate equipment to machine and manufacture doors according to customer specifications;
- Maintain a safe working environment, identifying and correcting potential safety concerns and hazards;
- Operate equipment according to specification and in alignment with designated safety standards;
- Assist customers and sales team as needed;
- Hang/Install doors, etc., as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Effective written and verbal communication skills;
- Practical mathematic and measuring skills;
- Able to function effectively as part of a high-performance production team;
- Ability to achieve performance objectives in a time-sensitive and quality-centered environment;
- Demonstrate initiative and reliability with minimal supervision.
- Physical Work Requirements – Heavy: exerting up to 50 lbs of force regularly;
- Repetitive motion associated with operating manufacturing equipment;
- Frequent bending, standing, lifting, and ongoing physical activity.