Full-Time Millwork Technician/Door Builder
Millwork Technician/Door Builder Full or Part Time – Benefits
Looking to replace your dead-end job with a fulfilling career? Need some extra help to pay for school? Drive your future with a well-paying position at one of Utah’s Top Workplaces.
Sunroc Building Materials is currently hiring Millwork Technicians (Door Builders). Our Technicians are valued members of our team. They enjoy energizing work, opportunities for advancement and a respected position in our team-oriented culture of success. Plus, enjoy weekly paychecks! No experience is required, we offer on-the-job training.
Employees receive great compensation, consistent schedules, and one of the industry’s most generous benefit packages, which includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with a generous match
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (available the day you begin)
- Continuing education incentives
Roles of the Millwork Technician position include:
- Build exterior and interior residential doors
- Operate equipment in a safe manner
- Maintain a clean working environment
- Ability to lift at least 75 lbs
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team
- Show initiative and reliability with minimal supervision
Join Sunroc Building Materials the Intermountain West’s preferred construction materials supplier and help us build better communities. Don’t miss your chance to be part of our team; apply today!