Part-Time Part Time General Maintenance Worker
Part Time General Maintenance Worker
Logan River Academy in Logan UT is seeking to fill an opening for a full-time/part time general maintenance worker. Under the direction of our Maintenance Director, this position will perform general maintenance on company owned property. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated and have general knowledge of maintenance and general construction skills. This position is for a minimum of 20 hours a week. We offer a competitive salary and flexible with student’s schedules.
About Logan River Academy
Logan River Academy is a residential treatment center and fully accredited school for adolescent youth form ages 12-18. We help students struggling with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues including: autism spectrum disorders, adoption issues, anxiety, oppositional behavior, bipolar disorder, borderline issues, PTSD, substance abuse, depression, ADHD, impulse control, peer pressure, anger management, self-esteem, grief/loss issues, family relationships, communication, and academic struggles.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General up-keep of company owned facilities
- Deep cleaning of needed areas
- Identify and communicate potential and current issues to Maintenance Director
- Must be at least 21
- Able to successfully pass criminal background check
- Must be a self-starter & possesses general knowledge in maintenance
- Possesses a valid driver’s license and clean driving record