Part-Time Part Time Yard Associate
Sunroc Building Materials is looking for individuals who want an energizing career and who believe in the time honored values of honesty, quality, and working with the best. Voted one of Utah’s “Top Places to Work,” Sunroc offers a supportive culture, excellent compensation and a very industry-leading benefits package.
Sunroc Building Materials is seeking a skilled and reliable Yard Associate to assist customers, load & unload trucks, clean and organize inventory and assist other employees with daily duties.
- Pull materials in yard and assemble customer orders/delivery loads;
- Unload Insulation deliveries from suppliers and ensure that shipments are correct;
- Provide exceptional customer service;
- Complete required documentation associated with product delivery/order fulfillment;
- Perform required order and vehicle inspections;
- Adhere to company safety standards and procedures.
- Variable Hours, Mon-Fri
- Safety Gear provided.
- Work effectively with minimal supervision;
- Able to perform accurate measurement and basic calculations;
- Physically able to lift 75lbs on a regular basis;
- Occasionally lift over 100 lbs;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Punctual and reliable.
- Forklift Experience and Lumber Knowledge Preferred but not required.