Full-Time Program Manager
The Center for Growth and Opportunity strives to conduct world-class, policy-relevant research in the areas of (1) innovation & entrepreneurship, (2) health, wealth, and human capital, and (3) business, government, and civil society. Another key goal of the Center is to provide students with immersive, research-based mentorship and to actively build a network of scholars conducting research in priority areas.
The Program Manager at the Center for Growth and Opportunity is responsible for working with our Senior Management and Board of Directors to quantify, measure and report on the organization’s mission-driven activities while maintaining industry standards and legal compliance.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Grow the organization’s ability to track key metrics and build dynamic modeling to facilitate informed decision making across teams
- Work with team members to understand and fulfill the organization’s commitments to key stakeholders: donors, the board of directors, research partners, etc.
- Compile and communicate timely and accurate reports demonstrating the organization’s progress on key efforts and initiatives for and with Senior Management.
- Drive the documentation and reporting on the organization’s annual strategy
- Understand and use the CGO’s vision to drive all work efforts
- 3-5 years of experience in business operations, program management, accounting, financial analysis, data analytics, information systems and/or other relevant field experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, political science, engineering, science or related field required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Commitment to higher education in a small, focused, teaching environment
- Proven record to manage, track, and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-directed and comfortable with ambiguity and an ever-changing, high growth environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a portfolio of representative project work
- Experience with Salesforce preferred