Full-Time Purchasing Manager
Kartchner Homes is seeking a Professional Purchasing Manager with experience in residential production homebuilding to work in our Logan, Utah office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop positive trade and vendor relations.
- Update scopes of work, trade/vendor agreements, and trade checklists.
- Trains trades and suppliers in best practices and scope of work.
- Negotiates labor and material pricing
- Hire adequate trades and suppliers to meet production schedules
- Updates costs in database
- Able to complete major projects in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Estimating, Drafting, and Production
- Manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Construction Management, or related field experience
- Two or more years’ experience in upper management
- Five or more year’s full time work in new home construction, estimating, purchasing, field management, accounting, or supervision responsibilities.
- Read and understand blue prints
- Good computer skills including Excel and construction related software.
- Knowledgeable in all areas of homebuilding
- Works well with math figures
- Excellent in negotiating
- Disciplined, including good work habits and strong organization skills
- Readily adaptable to change.
We offer an excellent benefits package:
- Health Insurance
- 401k and Company Match
- HSA account and Company Matching contributions
- Holiday’s and PTO
- Home discounts
- Flexibility to meet family, church, military, and community responsibilities.
- And More!