31 Jan 2019
- Each year, recruit high-quality students for the full-time, on-campus program.
- Provide consistent enrollment and growth in the MHR programs.
- Design and implement a recruiting strategy to 1) increase the on-campus MHR cohort to full capacity with quality students, and 2) increase executive MHR program to full capacity with quality students.
- Identify and contact quality students for both the on-campus and executive MHR programs.
- Plan and implement a variety of recruiting events, including: 1) Contacting potential students, 2) University visits, 3) College and university fairs, 4) Company education fairs and visits, 5) Campus and state-wide information sessions, open houses, and visits, 6) Classroom visits at USU and other universities.
- Serve as an admission advisor and follow up with applicants to increase the percentage of admitted students who enroll in the MHR programs.
- Design data-driven enrollment, decision making, and accountability measures. Submit reports on recruiting and enrollment each semester.
- Manage relationships with potential students, university personnel, college advisors, companies, etc.
- In conjunction with MHR administrators, work within and track the MHR recruiting budget.
- Coordinate recruiting efforts with MHR marketing promotions.
How to Applyhttps://usu.hiretouch.com/job-details?jobID=4153&job=recruiter Required Documents:
- Cover Letter
- Names and contact information of three references