Part-Time Service Desk Clerk
SERVICE DESK CLERK
Department: FRONT END
Supervisor: FRONT END MANAGER
Hours: Varied, part time or full time
Position Summary: Good organization skills, effective communication and a happy personality and positive attitude are required for this position and will help you achieve great success.
• Develop maximum customer relations through a friendly and courteous behavior.
• Promote a high level of morale within department and store, utilizing friendly but professional methods of honest and open communication.
• Provides a safe, clean and positive environment; and consistently builds and supports a culture that is based on relationships and continuous improvement.
• Has knowledge of and complies with all company policies, procedures, programs and directives. Refers to Team Member Handbook continually to ensure policies and procedures are followed. Promotes a harassment-free environment, and immediately reports any potential harmful situation to management.
• Continually strives to build knowledge and skills, both personally and within the department and store through training and education of self and other team members.
• Attends departmental, store and company meetings as required; contributes to profits and revenues and meets productivity standards.
• Excellent guest relations by address all guest questions and complaints. Using discretion in returns.
• Answering the phone in a professional manner.
• Acting as a backup cashier as needed.
• Sell Hunting and fishing licences.
• Daily countdown balancing of safe, and manage all loans to cashiers.
• Verifying the tills after cashiers have counted
Experience: 6 months experience as a cashier preferred
Minimum Age: 18 Years of age.
Lifting Requirements: Ability to lift 30+ pounds
Equipment: cash register, computer, money order machine, change machine, 10-key
Physical Abilities: Regularly required to walk, stand, sit, twist, and bend; repetitive use of hands and arms to push, pull, carry, lift, reach, grip and balance; occasionally stoop, crouch, kneel or crawl. Lifting may include floor to shoulder and overhead lifting. Occasional use and climbing of step stools or ladders required.
Communication: Ability to write, speak, hear and understand the spoken word in order to respond promptly to pages, requests, team members and guests. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance manuals.
Education: High School diploma or GED; or related job experience and/or training are required.
This job description is a summary of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required. Other duties or responsibilities may be assigned by those who are in direct authority or by the Store Director.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.