Full-Time Software Engineer 3
Job Title: Software Engineer 3
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated Software Engineer 3, responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining internet applications and related systems. Must be highly responsible, accountable, and self-motivated, talented in problem solving, and be able to design optimal solutions to complex problems. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative, high-quality solutions to meet our clients’ business needs and objectives. You will be expected to follow industry best practices, standards, and patterns. You will participate in teams where collaboration is encouraged and excellence is rewarded
Essential Job Functions
- Competent at a technical level in all phases of the application development process.
- Code, test, debug, and document software components and applications
- Contribute quality code and strive for excellence within the team and company culture
- Translate business-specific requirements into software components and applications
- Provide user-support for web software applications
- Other programming duties as assigned
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of coding in C# in a .NET environment (.NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC 4/5, LINQ, WebAPI)
- 8+ years of experience on MS SQL Server or equivalent SQL experience. Must be strong on stored procedures, functions.
- Experience with web communication protocols, like REST and GraphQL
- Experience developing cross-browser code and responsive CSS
- Experience with the Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
- Technically adept, high-energy, self-motivated, passion for innovation and driven by results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player attitude willing to work hard to ensure success of the team and project.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment
- Ability to translate business needs into functional products and solutions
- An excellent work environment, working with a results-driven team building an exciting future.
- Benefits include:
o Medical/Vision/Dental Insurance
o Long Term Disability
o Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, Sick)
o 401K with Company Match
o Life Insurance
We strive for excellence in providing real results to our customers by empowering them with innovative technologies crafted specifically for change. Learn more about us at Tecuity.com