Part-Time Substitute Teacher
If you are looking for meaningful part-time work in education, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
OPENINGS FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Kelly Educational Staffing has partnered with Cache County and Logan City School Districts to recruit, train, and provide qualified substitute teachers, for grades K-12.
In absence of the regular classroom teacher a substitute teacher will:
- Report to the school office at the beginning of the school day to pick up required materials/schedule of classes and at the end of the school day to return materials.
- Carry out a lesson plan.
- Maintain a neat and orderly classroom. Straighten chairs, tables, clear whiteboard, etc.
- May perform duties usually required of absent teacher such as lunchroom duty, hall monitoring, etc.
- Perform other related duties as directed by principal.
- Some College or High School Diploma
- 1 Professional Reference
- 1 Educational Reference
- Must be 20 years or older to teach
Pay rate: $75 to $85 a day